Midlands Arts Conservatory Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
THink, Create, CHange the World!
At a Glance
- Students' test scores in ELA exceeded the state average.
- 3 hours daily of arts education
- Received a "Good" on the South Carolina School Report Card in 2018-2019.
- Student representation from all over the Midlands area
- 15:1 student to teacher ratio
- Arts Integration program in the academic classes
Percentage of students that met or exceeded grade level expectation for ELA test scores exceeded the state average.
At MAC, students receive 3 hours of daily arts education in the art area of their choosing. The students receive high quality education from instructors that bring professional experience in their arts area to the classroom.
MAC received a "Good" on the SC School Report Card with an "Excellent" rating in Student Engagement. View Full Report Card
Student population resides in 7 different counties in the Midlands: Richland, Fairfield, Lexington, Orangeburg, Kershaw, Lee and Chester Counties.
MAC is committed to providing the best learning environment possible to help students succeed, which includes smaller class sizes.
In our mission to provide high quality arts education, we believe that includes engaging the students' passions in the academic classrooms as well as the arts classrooms. This is done through uniquely planned lessons that equitably assess artistic and academic standards within the same activity.