We are GROWING! MAC is seeking teachers and staff members who are student-focused and who actively seek out opportunities to engage students in high-level learning activities. Midlands Arts Conservatory is committed to actively promoting diversity among its faculty and staff.
As we continue to grow and add 9th grade next year, we will be adding more positions. The following positions are currently available for next year: 2020-2021 (Middle school experience preferred. Certified Educator preferred.)
- PE/Health Instructor
- World Languages Instructor
- School Nurse
- Theatre Instructor (Full-Time, High School experience preferred)
- Visual Art Instructor (2 Full-Time, Middle school experience preferred)
- Math Instructor (Part-Time, Full-Time)
- Social Studies Instructor (Full-Time, Middle School Experience preferred)
- Science Teacher (Biology/Physical Science and/or Middle School Experience)
- Special Education Teacher (Full-Time)
- Violin/Viola/Chamber Teacher (Full-Time)-- Click here for job description
Check back often as more will be added to help us fill our faculty and staff positions for next school year.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.